Jennifer Walters BSN-RN, PHN, MFA
Jennifer Walters is a Wife, Mother and Registered Nurse who has battled vaccine injury daily for her 15yr old son Bryan since he was 14 months old. Professionally, she has become committed to helping others that are poisoned by medicines/vaccines, chemically treated water & air, processed foods and EMF. She has witnessed, first hand, the success of a personalized approach to treating vaccine injury & other toxicity. Combining intensive research plus health-freedom focused health professionals can heal chronic conditions. She has focused her career on helping others to take responsibility for their health so they can avoid “sick care” centers & the mistakes she made 15yrs ago by blindly trusting the system. Good Health is YOUR Responsibility.
I believe in focusing on the whole person, not just the illness. Optimal health can be achieved through a balance of physical, emotional, nutritional, and social factors.
- Vaccine Injury Improvement/Recovery through personalized interventions
- Nutritional Education using Weston A. Price Foundation protocols, Allergen Elimination as needed including: Gluten Free/Casein Free, GAPS & Keto
- Patient Advocate, empowering families by helping them understand lab test results, prescriptions and doctor’s orders/notes/communications
- Promoting Self-Care by sourcing peer reviewed research, books for the patient & instruction on how to find a Health Freedom Medical Professional
- Infant through Elder Care in the Home Health and Tele-Health Setting
- Women’s Health including: Prenatal, Pregnancy and Post-Partum Care, education on Preventing Autism
- Post-Surgical, Respiratory Issues & Wound Care
- Practice Affiliations: Background in Labor and Delivery Nursing, Telehealth Nurse Advocate, Midwife-Assistant for Home Births, Home Health Care and Private Duty Nursing in Los Angeles, California
- State Licenses and Certifications: California Registered Nurse #660976, Public Health Nurse Certification #69231
- Board Member of VIAL, Vaccine Injury Awareness League, 2019-current
- Nursing Education: Mount St. Mary’s College, School of Nursing BSN 2005